As a members club we are run by a Board of Directors and Section Committees all made up of members at Clandon Regis GC who have volunteered their time and are elected by the membership. This means you will have fellow golfers and long-standing members who will have only your best interests at heart when making any decisions.
The club has an online tee booking system, and the course is open at all times to 2-ball, 3-ball and 4-ball games, operating social golf around organised competitions and events. You can be involved as much or as little as you like! The Club offers a fun, enjoyable and warm welcome which provides a structured place for golfers to develop their skills with support from qualified coaches. With the Section Committees arranging regular competitions throughout the year, what better way to get to know the club and its members.
Apart from a beautiful course that can be challenging whatever your handicap or level of play, we can also offer our various practice facilities to help with every aspect of your game. Furthermore, our newly refurbished clubhouse is welcoming with quality service and dishes provided.
* Members compete in midweek & weekend Men's, Seniors, Ladies & Mixed Club Competitions, in Inter-Club Matches and at County level.
* Members receive a 10% Discount on food and drink in the Clubhouse.
* We have playing groups for Men and for Ladies who do not yet have a handicap or have a high handicap.
* Welcoming Clubhouse ambience with a full range of Bar & Catering Services and Social Events.
* Complimentary Junior membership for children/grandchildren of full members. (excluding affiliation fees)
* Use of facilities to host private parties/events at no extra cost.
* Driving Range, Practice Chipping Area, Putting Green and complimentary use of Range Balls for Members.
* Reciprocal arrangements allow members to play other courses in the UK at no extra cost.
* We do not use temporary greens, nor do you have to tee off from mats during the winter.
* As a Members Club we have no profit seeking motive as all income is used for the benefit of the Club and our Members, since there is no proprietor to take a slice of profits.