Social Membership includes full use of the clubhouse and facilities so whether its for a casual visit, a meeting with a couple of work colleagues, or you're arranging a private party or celebration; we will cater to your requirements offering a personal yet professional service. Part of your membership fee includes a mandatory swipe card which is credited when joining and offers a 10% discount each time you purchase any food or drink at the bar. Your account can then be topped up at the bar or online when required.
Joining our social calendar includes a range of themed dinner evenings offering gourmet menus designed especially for one night only. This includes the weekly Accumulator Evening and our ever-popular Bistro and Carvery events which will be returning soon. Alternatively, you can pop in during the winter months to sit by the fire and enjoy a freshly made coffee, or visit when it's warmer to take advantage of the beautiful terrace whilst having lunch with friends.
Whilst there are no playing rights included with this membership the use of the practice facilities are available with Social Plus and may be used at your leisure. A large putting area, short-game area with practice bunker, outdoor nets and a driving range area with covered bays are all available for members to use with no charge for balls. To play the course a full green fee is payable in the Pro Shop.
Types of Social Membership
Social Standard - £125 per year
* Attend club social events and may host private events (subject to availability)
* Welcome to use the amenities of the Clubhouse at all times
* Use the golf course on payment of a full Green Fee (practice facilities aren't included)
* May not stand for election as a Director or serve on any Club Committee;
* Social members may attend general meetings of the club but may not vote unless they are also a founder debenture holder.
Social Plus - £200 per year
All Social Standard rules apply except:
* Social Plus members have full use of the practice facilities and there is no charge for golf balls to use on these facilities.
Please download and complete the form below and either drop it in, or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org